The State Bar MCLE Department has implemented an electronic reporting system for MCLE credit. You are responsible for reporting your MCLE hours for this seminar.
The following are instructions as to how to report your credits online:
1. To report your hours for this course, go to www.texasbar.com.
2. Click on “My Bar Page” in the top right of the screen.
3. Enter your bar card number and password, or create a new account to obtain a password, and click login? Once logged in, you may have to click a link that states click here to continue?
4. On your home page, click on “View or Report MCLE Hours” on the left side of the screen.
5. Click on “Add a course or self-study credit” in the gray box in the center of the screen.
6. Click on “Approved Course Credits.”
7. Enter the course number, the course date (February 8-9, 2018), and the number of hours you attended (maximum of 8 participatory hours, including .75 ethics hours). Please find the corresponding TCAA Riley Fletcher Basic Municipal Law Conference course number:
Live at Texas Municipal Center, Austin: Please check back in February 2018.
Videocast: Please check back in February 2018.
8. Click submit.
If you have questions, please contact the State Bar of Texas directly at 1-800-204-2222. In lieu of electronic reporting, you may contact the state bar for a traditional bubble-sheet reporting form.